Sunday, September 7, 2014

Parts, Peeps and Bikes

Headed up to Rice-O-Rama, the annual Massachusetts Japanese and Custom Japanese Bike and Swap Meet in Spencer. This is the first year I have attended and really enjoyed the views. The best part was the people. One of my observations is old biker guys, whether they are Harley or Rice oriented look the same. My guess these guys don't care what you ride. Actually they probably don't care if you ride. Vintage car people are less unneat than bike folks but they are smiling about the same. Music tends to be a bit more edgy at bike events than car events. I felt like I was back in the 60's.

I have posted a smattering of pics here, but the entire show is the SLIDESHOW SO CLICK HERE.


If you prefer to THUMB THRU THEM YOURSELF CLICK THIS ONE>


DSC_1437_8_9Enhancer ES


DSC_1458_59_60Enhancer ES

DSC_1543 E


DSC_1619

No comments: