Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Race Is On


After having a successful starting of the FJR, I went to GIFF's to get the bike inspected. Bike passes inspection and Giff inflates the tires to a more appropriate pressure. Putting SPRING air to replace the Fall air that I parked the bike with.

Bill is heading out to ride around the block and while not totally dressed appropriately for a ride, I throw caution to the wind ( the day has been going so good at this point, I didn't want to ruin it by finding out my riding suit has ...shrunk while hanging in my room) 

D71_3026 E

 
Not a far ride, but one to find out if there was anything substantially wrong the bike like brakes not working or fading, no suspension travel or rebound and stuff like. Managed to avoid the pot holes the sand drifts. Only one vehicle that did something erratic

All in all a great first ride and even got to ride home in the rain. You gonna get caught sometime might as well get used to it now.

The riding season has begun.

No comments: