Monday, April 30, 2012

An Experiment in HDR

This weekend was for getting ready for our trip. Headed over to Giff's early to mount up the Laminar Lip. The last one blew off the bike in September on one of those cold mornings. It seems the 3M anchor are susceptible to temperature changes. This one went on with the 3M anchors, but also drilled and used nylon screws to insure this one stays put.

When I got home, it was too late to really head any place significant, so I decided to go out and experiment with the camera. I specifically wanted to play with HDR pictures and bracketing. Here's the result of my playing.

Regular shot out of the camera (pictures are clickable)


The result of combining 5 different shots together.


While it is a bit surreal, I think this will not be my last HDR photo. A bit of an explanation of what I was trying to do.

No comments: