Friday, March 16, 2012

A "I is Dumb" Moment

As they say for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The other day during lunch I decided to go to Hope Depot to see if I could find some clips for clipping (is that redundant, and how would you say that)the various rally flags to the bike or tank bag. It was a cloudy day and I headed out, got onto the main drag and as Home Depot came into view on the right, I drove right past it. It wasn't until the point of no fix that I realized where I was going in the first place. Turned into the next street to make my u-turn to get back to Home Depot.

Leaving Home Depot I decided to go to Wendy's to get my regular lunch, one large chili (330 calories). I pull out into traffic make the left turn and head for Wendy's. Wendy's comes into view and I turn my head to the left to get a full view and drive right past it. Again I got far enough past Wendy's that I had to, as the lady says on all my Garmin GPS's, you f'd up again and now I have to do extra work, make the next left.

So that is 2 instances with a half an hour of one another. The other day I had a "I is Smart" moment, so this must be the opposite and I would say more than equal reacting moment.

No comments: