Thursday, August 13, 2009

Rider's Malaise- Looking for a cure

I called my daughter the other night on the way home to tie up some loose ends before MeAsWe and I take off. T asked where I was going. I told her I was going to Iowa for a stamp. She said, “Dad your nuts, but have a safe trip”. The loose ends was the log on password for the PC and the password to the software where I track all my financial stuff. I told if something was to happen, you can find the important stuff behind that password.

Over the last 3 weeks I have had for lack of better terms “Rider Malaise”. I just haven’t really felt like riding. So far this season I have done 14K on the bike. These last three weeks I have kind of run out of places to go. Last weekend MeAsWe was sick, so that made the perfect excuse to not ride. Then Alan called and said we are having a BBQ at 2. Well that cinched it, no guilt feeling for not riding on Saturday.

Lunch/Dinner at Alan and Jan’s was great. We got to sit around and just talk about stuff, have a few beers and some great food. It’s good to just lounge around and sit.

No comments: